Thursday, September 11, 2008

#17 Drinks


My fiance loves a number of things. One of those things is drinks. Especially juices and root beers. Tonight, he came home with some very fun things I had to share. Isn't this neato?

The two on the left are carbonated drinks that you have to open by pushing a marble down through the top of the bottle. Then you drink it with the marble trapped in the neck of the bottle. How creative is that? I love packaging. Thank you World Market.

The other drink is a yummy non-alcoholic ginger beer. We went on a survival trip a few years back where we made sassafras tea straight from the root. I don't know why, but the flavor reminded me of it. 

I'll get back to wedding things soon. :)

1 comment:

Caiti said...

the drinks on the left are ramunes!!! we sell them at the store i work at and i always love it when customers buy them & don't know how to open them, because then i get to!