Thursday, July 17, 2008

#3 The Dress Is Ordered!

Yay! The dress will arrive in November. I went in to Ever After bridal today to order it and get fitted. I just LOVE the shop in Cleveland, TN. Kendra is so much fun to work with. I think she's almost as excited about the wedding as I am! Plus, I got to try on the dress again today...which is always fun.

In the meantime, our engagement party in next Thursday. I'm supposed to come up with 10 questions about Jonathan and I for people to try to answer at the party. Any ideas? I'm also going to make some announcement/save the date magnets for our guests. I'll design them, Jonathan will use to the button machines. I'm still recovering from my tennis elbow. ;)


Don't you just love these vases/flowers? It might be fun to have a various assortment of flowers at the reception. Or maybe just lining the welcome table at the ceremony. We'll see. I'll post a flowers entry here in a couple days.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K well since I won't be able to be at your engagement party, will you save me one of the magnet things? I wish I could be there. But you have to keep me posted on the date and everything so I can make sure I have it off work and that I can buy a plane ticket and everything! I'm way excited that you got the dress! Yay! Love you!