Monday, September 29, 2008

#29 The weekend


The boy has been practicing his bike riding skills for our wedding ride-off. Pretty nice eh? I think he is excited. 

In an effort to clean out the garage before our wedding (I believe that was part of the deal? haha) the boy picked up this pretty sweet tool box half off from Sears. Check out this organization?! I didn't know it was in him! See more here.

The boy got called off work today so we did some yard sale shopping. We found 5 beautiful glass vases today! It's been great. I think we might almost have enough for all of our centerpieces. So cheap too. Love it. I also love this image. Such nice design for a welcome table. I think I may steal it. Sorry, I got it so long ago I can't remember where I found it. Beautiful though!

Also, I sent off for a quote from a new caterer today. I haven't been able to get in touch with the lady I was hoping to use, so I had to start looking for someone else. This looks yummy...

and...I also touched base with the lady who is probably going to do my hair and make up. We'll do a run through here pretty soon I think. :) Yay! Things are moving along...

1 comment:

Lori-Bee said...

Here's my other for your honeymoon:
Greece!