Sunday, October 19, 2008

#34 Mid-Term


Apologies on not blogging. I decided to take a break from plans and such as it was a very busy week and a half. I went to Denver, CO last weekend, came back and was swamped by mid-terms during the week, and then Jonathan and I flew to Florida for a couple days on break to visit his parents and the Florida sun. We fly back tomorrow morning and then in the afternoon we are having our engagement photos done.

I found some pretty sweet boots at the outlets. That is definitely something I miss about Calif
ornia. As much as I love Tennessee, the shopping is mediocre at best. We are still trying to figure out what to wear tomorrow but I'm sure it will all fall into place.

Friday we went to Sea World with his parents. It was really quite moving to see killer whales swimming and obey commands (or suggestions as they say) by humans.

Wedding plans shall resume soon. In the meantime, here are some photos from the trip.





This was before Kracken...I was REALLY excited.



If you look, we are the 4th row from the bottom with Jonathan's dad. Yay!



Ha. We got these free tickets to this game. The object was to pass this metal thing through the spinning wire. Yeah...I didn't do so well. This photo makes me laugh.



The future in-laws! :)


No comments: