Tuesday, September 23, 2008

#26 Further info


Thank you for your input Jeff. Excellent questions. I forget readers haven't been in my brain regarding this wedding. :P

1. Our wedding will be at about 5ish p.m. Sometime in the later evening though, I doubt much earlier. The girl getting married before me is getting married at 7 p.m. (so the chance of setting up Sat is none).
2. As far as I know I don't think we will need access to the place prior to the day of. Of all our vendors I can think of...I don't see it being a problem. The only thing I would miss is I was planning on bringing all the dresses and other clothes during the rehearsal on Friday and leaving them there in the house until Sunday. But not that I think about it maybe I should keep all those in case of a disaster...(fire?)
3. I think the decorating will be minimal. We are having a buffet and that will be taken care of by the caterer. Flowers we are doing ourselves but nothing too fancy. I've got 2 fabulous ladies heading that up. Then other miscellaneous things like candles and maybe some lights/lanterns (haven't put anything in stone yet).
4. As far as coordinating, I haven't asked anyone yet, but I do have some in mind. This is DEFINITELY something that I am planning on having. From all the brides I've talked to all have said to make someone else in charge...that way you can enjoy the day and just trust that it will be beautiful.

Hope that helps...
I'm looking forward to your responses!

No comments: