Tuesday, March 3, 2009

#82 Spring break

Ooooh how wonderful it feels to be on spring break. Is this really my last?

Well, I'll think positively for now. :)

I got just back last night from Grayton Beach, Florida. Five awesome friends and I crammed into a mini van at 3 a.m. last Friday morning for an adventure in Florida. We had two awesome days of sunshine and 70 degree weather, then downpour in the low 40s for the rest of it. A half-marathon happened to be happening the same weekend we were there so there were quite a few people in town, but almost no one on the beach. It was fabulous.

Now I'm back to reality and wedding things. My goal is to get these invites finished and sent off within two weeks. I'm also going to be working on centerpieces and try to get those in order. I'm going with a family friend to look at flowers down at the wholesale mart to try to get a better idea on the prices and such. This is the only part of the wedding that makes me nervous...but I think it's mostly because I haven't done much with it yet.


"Bear, Hunter, Ninja"



A man-sized tunnel in the sand!

Flying kites.


Brittney snatched this one, I think it's sweet.


We discovered seashells that move!


Beautiful sky, white sand, blue blue ocean.




No comments: