Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#83 Invites

It's been a long process, but I think I am finally pleased with them! I went and talked with a printer a while back and just last week I went again to get proofs. I corrected some things (I've learned that yellow is difficult to print the way you want it to...but I've made it work) and now I'm just waiting on the final element - the map. I went ahead and asked one of my co-workers to help me out in the matter because I've been so swamped.

All the other pieces are ready (invite, rsvp postcard, rsvp online element, etc). I was planning on handwriting all of the envelopes but after a few trial runs I realized that this pretty paper that I'm using doesn't work well with a traditional pen. The paper has these pretty cracks of texture and it doesn't quite work well.

Since coming back from the beach, I have come down with an odd cold (I haven't been since since before we got engaged) so I've been in bed in day typing out addresses to go in this envelope template I made. Jonathan happens to be sick too, so we watched movies today with piles of tissues amongst us. One of my bridesmaids, Kate, also watched the movies with us - thank goodness for spring break!

No comments: