Thursday, March 5, 2009

#85 Invites and such


Hehe...sneak preview???

I couldn't help myself, I ordered the invites yesterday and I'm very excited.

Even better, I went to the post office today to make sure they were within the 42-cent-stamp weight. (They are!)

Today I also purchased the most awesome stamps in the world. Well, that may be an exaggeration, but they are perfect. This is something I've been thinking about, because once you have a really awesome invitation (:D) you can't mess it up with a silly American flag stamp.


Perhaps I have shown you too much, but I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I can't wait to get them, then stamp and stuff them, and then SEND THEM! It's just really nice to have this huge step almost completed.

Jonathan also ordered some wallets of our engagement photos from mpix.com to put in our invites. Thanks babe!

The only implement I have left is the map...which I am still planning on printing...when that gets done.

In the mean time by super-cool brother-in-law Jeff made me a sweet widget for our wedding website. This way our guests can RSVP online (save some trees?) and leave us a fun note if they wish. I also updated the Travel & Stay section of the website so people have suggestions for hotels and have directions to the wedding venue. There are tons of hotels, but I picked the top rated ones - with various price ranges. :D Oh, and I changed the font of the body copy because the serif was driving me crazy. I needed some Verdana (a really practical and clean good-for-internet font) in there. See below, or click to see for yourself.

No comments: