Thursday, November 13, 2008

#44 Save the Dates

Earlier in this blog I showed the save the date that I designed, but wasn't sure we'd have the funds to send it out. See that post here.

Well...I happen to open my email this week and overnightprints.com is having a promo! 100 free postcards, no purchase necessary!
I've had a couple things printed at overnightprints.com and I've always been really happy with the result. And now with this super sweet deal - we can send out save the dates!

I'm going to tweak the design a bit - I've replaced the old bike with a tandem that I created in a design class and I still need to work on the type, but here is a peak. I'm planning on changes the type faces, but my biggest concern was the bike. That thing took forever! Anyway, I  just have to finish everything before Sunday night, as the promo expires then.


Anyway, if anyone else wants free postcards - Christmas letters? Party invitations?
Visit overnightprints.com and when you check out type in the code.
Here is the code: 100PCNOV
Just be sure to order before this Sunday, 11/16/08.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the tandem bike on ur save the date, its so cute and original!